60 years of trading history in the West Midlands
Anglo Italian was formed in 1949 by Mr Dennis Armstrong-Sly & an Italian family from Sicily. (prisoners of war based in England)
In 1952, the company purchased its first premesis at Houdsfield Lane in Wythall.
It quickly gained a good reputation and manufactured & installed Italian terrazzo, winning clients such as the bank of England and the Bull Ring centre in Birmingham as well as a small retail showroom selling tiles.
In 1982, manufacturing had stopped and we moved to Berkley square, Maypole, Birmingham offering a fine selection of Italian & English ceramic tiles .
We relocated in 1992 to Hollywood Lane, where we traded until 2008 when we purchased our current premesis at 71 Alcester Road.
The Rt. Hon Sajid Javid MP form Bromsgrove, opened our new showroom in August 2008, where we trade to this day.
With over 60 years of trading history in the area, we are proud to be able to continue to offer high quality tiles & sanitary ware of British & European origin, to local people, backed up with a family friendly service and professional installers.